JBJ REGISTRATION is open now through and May 18, 2019.
PRE-REGISTRATION: When pre-registering before April 1st, you will be mailed an Official Event Windshield Sticker and Event Armbands (for registered guests, up to 5 total). All purchases (JBJ Registration and Additional Stuff) before April 1st will be mailed all package materials no later than April 15, 2019.
REGISTRATION AFTER APRIL 1: After you have successfully registered your Jeep, you will receive a confirmation number. This is all you will need to bring with you when checking in at JBJ 2019 on May 14-19, 2019 at the Official JBJ Village Registered Jeep Check-In location. During check-in, you will receive your credentials entitling you to this year’s JBJ benefits. Please see the detailed credentials and benefits listed below:
- Numbered Jeep registration collectible sticker (this sticker must be displayed on your Jeep’s drivers side windshield during JBJ 2019.)
- Official JBJ registration armbands for you and your registered guests (Up to 4 people per Jeep. The registrant must be present to check-in and receive armbands for themselves and their guests.)
Official Jeep Beach Jam 2019 Events – Included with $69 Event Registration:
- Event Credentials for Registered Jeep, You & Your Guest – Up to 5 Total
- Access to Jeeps Only Event Parking
- Access to All Official Event Parties
- Access to Vendor Village
- Access to Obstacle Course
- Single Poker Run Card – Additional Cards Available for Small Donation to Toys for Kids Foundation
- Entry to Participate in JBJ Scavenger Hunt
- Access to SpiderWeb Shades Day at the Beach with Sharky’s Beach Club
- Entry to Drive-Inn Movie Night
Other Jeep Events Not Included with Jeep Registration – Limited Availability & Additional Fees Apply:
- Beach Turtle Krawl: $25 Entry – Limited to 1,000 Jeeps to Benefit Beach Preservation & Wildlife Protection
- Off-Road Trail Excursions: $60 – $80 Per Excursion – Guided by BAJA Jeepers
- VIP Jeep Only Event Parking: $30 – $40 Per Jeep
- Charity Texas Holdem Poker Tournament at Ebro Greyhound Park & Poker Room: $30 Entry
- Jeep Wash by 4Wheel 2Heal: Donations Accepted
- Vendor Raffle for Chance to Win $40,000 of Top Vendor Products: Operated by Emerald Coast Jeep Club
How Do I Register My Jeep?
On-line registration is now available, but fees will increase as we get closer to the event date. REGISTER NOW AND SAVE!
How Do I Know If My Registration Was Successful?
Once you click the “Finish” button, the system will process your registration. Next, you will see a summary page that has your confirmation number. You will also receive an email confirming your registration. Hang onto your confirmation number! If you don’t get that confirmation number immediately, please check to make sure your email address is correct. Any other issues, please contact us using our Contact Page.
What Happens After I Register?
After you register, you will receive an emailed receipt and a confirmation of registration with your registrant number. Prior to the event, you will receive multiple emails keeping you informed of upcoming events/activities. At jeep registration event check in you will receive your event welcome package with event program updates and your event credentials. Rugged Ridge Vendor Bags will be available at the vendor village main entrance. Friday & Saturday we will distribute 1,000 bags limited to 2,000 total. Bags may contain some goodies inside. For more giveaway items please make sure you see all of the sponsors and vendors to take advantage of any goodies they might be giving away to attendees.
Are Pets Allowed at the Event?
Yes! Frank Brown Park is a pet friendly venue. However, we do ask that all of our four-legged friends are on a leash (or stroller). Please see Frank Brown Park rules regarding pets.
Where Can I Park My Trailer(s)?
Some of our lodging partners will provide trailer parking areas. Please visit our lodging partner’s page for more information.
If I Don’t Have a Jeep, Can I Still Come to the Event?
Not To Worry We Have You Covered With 3 Fun Ways For You To Participate:
1) Vendor Village & Jeep Obstacle Spectator
2) Jeep Parade Spectator & Block Party
VENDOR VILLAGE & JEEP OBSTACLE?
Non-registered vehicles wishing access to JBJ Vendor Village and obstacle course spectator area may purchase a $20 per person. 2 day pass for Friday & Saturday May 14-19, 2019 or a $15 per person 1 day pass (good for saturday only) Kids 12 and under are FREE. You must enter through frank brown main entrance on PCB parkway and park in spectator parking area only. JBJ staff will direct you to your parking area spectator passes will be available on website the first of the 2019 link to purchase.
JEEP PARADE SPECTATOR & BLOCK PARTY?
Everyone is welcome to join use Saturday Evening May 18, 2019 As Thousands of JBJ jeeps invade Pier Park Drive followed by Bon voyage Block Party for everyone.