After you have successfully registered your Jeep, you will receive a confirmation number. This is all you will need to bring with you when checking in at JBJ 2018 on May 15-20 at Vendor Villages location. During check-in, you will receive your credentials entitling you to this year’s JBJ benefits. Please see the detailed credentials and benefits listed below:
- Souvenir antennae flag
- Numbered Jeep registration collectible sticker (this sticker must be displayed on your Jeep’s drivers side windshield during JBJ 2018.)
- Official JBJ registration armbands for you and your registered guests (Up to 4 people per Jeep. The registrant must be present to check-in and receive armbands for themselves and their guests.)
- Access to our JBJ Jeeps only Obstacle Course Playground
- Access to the Vendor Village with nearly 80 Jeep industry suppliers.
- Access to the JBJ signature 4×4 Saloon with live entertainment during Vendor Village hours.
- Access to all official JBJ parties and activities (see schedule for details).
- FREE entry for the POKER RUN, which is on Thursday, May 17th. You will receive your free entry (poker chip) after you check-in at registration and can purchase additional entries at the Poker Run Check-in
- Entry in JBJ multi-day Scavenger Hunt.
- Entry into the JBJ Parade. The parade is set for Saturday, May 19 at sunset.
- General Admission to the Friday evening concert. VIP upgrades can be purchased for additional charge.
- Entry into JBJ Drive-In movie night featuring a family friendly movie. Access to Jeep only parking area at the Vendor Village
- Complementary Rugged Ridge Vendor Bag. (first 1,000 attending Vendor Village Friday & Saturday)
What Additional Activities Are Available?
- Jeep Washes
- Topless Tuesday Hammerhead Freds
- Bonfire Luau Welcome Dinner
- Friday Night Concert
- Newbys After Party
- Pier Park Block Party With Beach Ball Drop & More
- A Day At The Beach Sharky Beach Club
- Spiderweb Shades Surf School
- 50-50 Cash Raffle
- Jeep Vendor Raffle
- Jr. Jeepers Kids Zone
Visit Our Events Page For Details!Events Page
How Do I Register My Jeep?
On-line registration is now available, but fees will increase as we get closer to the event date. REGISTER NOW AND SAVE!
How Do I Know If My Registration Was Successful?
Once you click the “Finish” button, the system will process your registration. Next, you will see a summary page that has your confirmation number. You will also receive an email confirming your registration. Hang onto your confirmation number! If you don’t get that confirmation number immediately, please check to make sure your email address is correct. Any other issues, please contact us using our Contact Page.
What Happens After I Register?
After you register, you will receive an emailed receipt and a confirmation of registration with your registrant number. Prior to the event, you will receive multiple emails keeping you informed of upcoming events/activities. At jeep registration event check in you will receive your event welcome package with event program updates and your event credentials. Rugged Ridge Vendor Bags will be available at the vendor village main entrance. Friday & Saturday we will distribute 1,000 bags limited to 2,000 total. Bags may contain some goodies inside. For more giveaway items please make sure you see all of the sponsors and vendors to take advantage of any goodies they might be giving away to attendees.
WHAT IF I JUST WANT TO GO TO THE CONCERT FRIDAY NIGHT ONLY?
Non registered vehicles wishing to attend Friday night concert may do so. No ticket is necessary however if you wish to park at the venue site. You must enter through Frank Brown main entrance FF of PCB parkway and park in spectator concert parking area only. JBJ staff will direct you to your parking area. GA concert area is Free. You may be ask to pay a parking fee ranging from $10-$20 pending the area. (A limited amount of stage front vip access passes are available for purchase.) Beginning at $15 and increasing to $25. Secured Stage Front Pit with private bar and restrooms. No chairs. Standing only stage front. Limited amount of chairs will be in bar area. Stage Front VIP Pit Passes may be purchased on JBJ official website or if not sold out at main entrance to vendor village on day of show.
Are Pets Allowed at the Event?
Yes! Frank Brown Park is a pet friendly venue. However, we do ask that all of our four-legged friends are on a leash (or stroller). Please see Frank Brown Park rules regarding pets.
Where Can I Park My Trailer(s)?
Some of our lodging partners will provide trailer parking areas. Please visit our lodging partner’s page for more information.
If I Don’t Have a Jeep, Can I Still Come to the Event?
Not To Worry We Have You Covered With 3 Fun Ways For You To Participate:
1) Vendor Village & Jeep Obstacle Spectator
2) Friday Night Concert
3) Jeep Parade Spectator & Block Party
VENDOR VILLAGE & JEEP OBSTACLE?
Non-registered vehicles wishing access to JBJ Vendor Village and obstacle course spectator area may purchase a $20 per person. 2 day pass for Friday & Saturday May 18 & 19 ,2018 or a $15 per person 1 day pass (good for saturday only) Kids 12 and under are FREE. You must enter through frank brown main entrance on PCB parkway and park in spectator parking area only. JBJ staff will direct you to your parking area spectator passes will be available on website the first of the 2018 link to purchase.
JEEP PARADE SPECTATOR & BLOCK PARTY?
Everyone is welcome to join use Saturday Evening May 19, 2018 As Thousands of JBJ jeeps invade Pier Park Drive followed by Bon voyage Block Party for everyone.