WHAT DOES MY JEEP REGISTRATION FEES INCLUDE*
- Numbered jeep registration collectible sticker
- Official JBJ registration armbands for you and your guests (up to amount of seatbelts). Guest must be present at jeep check in.
- Access to our JBJ Obstacle Course designed, develop and maintained by The Gordinier Group
- Access to the vendor village. Meet & Greet with the JEEP industry’s leading supplies and accessories
- Access to JBJ clinics hosted by a selected vendors TBA
- Relax in JBJ signature 4×4 Saloon with FREE Poker lessons, live entertainment, refreshing drinks and Apalachicola Oysters.
- Invite to Kick Off Party Thursday May 12, 2016 sponsored by Rugged Ridge
- Entry into JBJ Parade. Hundreds of Jeep lovers and locals alike will cheer you on as we celebrate the official national Jeep Topless Day
- FREE concert featuring “Great White” with special guest “Mini Kiss” a KISS tribute band. This is immediately following the parade on the VENDOR VILLAGE main stage
- FREE entry into Hooters Show ‘n Shine Contest
- FREE entry into JBJ drive-in movie night featuring the family friendly
Jurassic Park” donations to will be accepted and go to JBJ Official Charities.
- FREE entry into Panama Jack Miss JBJ CONTEST
- PINEAPPLE WILLIES Military & Classic Jeep Meet &Greet
- FREE Sunday afternoon concert featuring “ GOD & COUNTRY: A TRIBUTE TO OUR VETERANS” presented by local favorite Todd Herendeen, with colors presented by the Arnold High School Color Guard
WHAT ADDITIONAL ACTIVITIES ARE AVAILABLE?
- Workout Anytime Fitness 5K Fun Run to benefit “Lift for the 22” $25
- Ebro Greyhound Park Poker Run to benefit the “Toys For Kids” organization $10
- THE SWAMP (off-road trails, privately owned but open to the public)
HOW DO I REGISTER MY JEEP?
You can still register online for a limited time and for a lower rate. On-site registration will be available, but fees will be higher and some activities may be sold out or have limited availability. Also with pre-registration, you’ll be available for EXPRESS Check-In.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER I REGISTER?
After you register, you will receive an emailed receipt, confirmation of registration with your registrant number. Prior to the event, you will receive multiple emails keeping you informed of upcoming events/activities. You can also opt-in to our text messaging service. ALL registered JEEP participants will receive their registration packets at the event during express check-in (make sure you have proof of registration). Those packets will include your credentials and goody bags.
HOW DO I KNOW IF MY REGISTRATION WAS SUCCESSFULLY SUBMITTED?
Once you click the “Finish” button, the system will process your registration. Next, you will see a summary page that has your confirmation number. You will also receive a bounce back email confirming your registration. Hang onto your confirmation number! If you don’t get that confirmation number immediately, please check to make sure your email address is correct. Any other issues, please email info@GOJBJ.com.
ARE PETS ALLOWED AT THE EVENT?
We love our four-legged family members, but for safety reasons and venue restrictions, we are only permitted to allow service animals into the event.
WHERE CAN I PARK MY TRAILER(S)?
Some of our lodging partners will provide trailer parking areas. Please visit our lodging partner’s page http://www.jeepbeachjam.com/lodging for more information.
IS ALCOHOL ALLOWED AT THE EVENT?
No outside alcohol or other beverages are allowed into the venue; however, your favorite drinks will be available in the 4×4 Saloon in the vendor village.
IF I DON’T HAVE A JEEP, CAN I STILL COME TO THE EVENT?
Yes!! All Jeep enthusiasts are welcome, however, if you are not registering a Jeep into the event, you will have to enter the EAST entrance and purchase a daily pass for $15 (kids under 12 free).