What Does My Jeep Registration Fee Include?*
After you have successfully registered your jeep you will receive and confirmation number. This is all you will need to bring with you when checking in at JBJ 2018 on May 15-20 at Frank K Brown Park, Panama City Beach, Florida. At check-in, you will receive your JBJ 2018 credentials entitling you to this years JBJ benefits. Please see the detailed credentials and benefits listed below:
- Numbered jeep registration collectible sticker (this sticker must be displayed on your jeep’s drivers side windshield during JBJ 2018.)
- Official JBJ registration armbands for you and your registered guests (The number of armbands is up to the amount of seat belts in your registered jeep. Guests must be present at jeep check-in to receive their armbands.)
- Access to our JBJ Obstacle Course designed, develop and maintained by The Gordinier Group.
- Access to the vendor village, including a meet & greet with the JEEP industry’s leading suppliers.
- Access to JBJ clinics hosted by selected vendors – TBA.
- Relax in the JBJ signature 4×4 Saloon with live entertainment during vendor village hours and refreshing drinks.
- Invite to all Kick Off Parties (see schedule for details).
- FREE entry in the POKER RUN (all registrants receive one free poker run sheet – you may purchase more at the POKER RUN CHECK IN on Wednesday, May 16, 2018.
- FREE entry in JBJ multi-day Scavenger Hunt. WIN BIG CASH & PRIZES play at your own pace! (Details TBA).
- Entry into the JBJ Parade. Thousands of Jeep lovers and locals alike will cheer you on as we celebrate the official national Jeep Topless Day and present our appreciation with a tribute to our US ARMED FORCES. The parade is set for Saturday, May 19 at sunset. This USA patriotic themed parade will finish up at JBJ venture to continue the celebration with a performance by Craig Morgan.
- Registered jeep credentials entitle all JBJ JEEPERS General Admission to both Friday & Saturday Evening JBJ Concerts (JEEPERS may purchase upgraded section tickets here). If you choose to upgrade your section for the concerts, please print out your concert passes and present them at jeep check in or at JBJ box office the night of the concerts to receive your upgraded credentials.
- FREE entry into the Show ‘n Shine Contest, which will be held at the Vendor Village on Saturday, May 19, 2018.
- FREE entry into JBJ drive-in movie night featuring a family friendly movie (TBA).
- FREE entry into Panama Jack Miss JBJ CONTEST. This includes 3 rounds, with the final round taking place at the Vendor Village on Saturday May 19, 2018.
What Additional Activities Are Available?
- Official JBJ Day at the Beach, located at Sharky’s Beach Club, with surf school, jeep wash, kid’s activities, and sandcastle building demonstrations.
- Official JBJ off-road guided trails excursion (TBA).
- Multiple jeep wash locations benefiting our 4W2H and the US Armed Forces.
- Official Concert After Parties.
- Jeep Vendor Raffles and 50/50 Cash Raffles.
- Lots of Kids Activities and Much More!
How Do I Register My Jeep?
You can pre-register online for a limited time and for a lower rate. On-site registration will be available, but fees will be higher and some activities may be sold out or have limited availability. Also with pre-registration, you’ll be available for EXPRESS Check-In.
What Happens After I Register?
After you register, you will receive an emailed receipt, confirmation of registration with your registrant number. Prior to the event, you will receive multiple emails keeping you informed of upcoming events/activities. You can also opt-in to our text messaging service. ALL registered JEEP participants will receive their registration packets at the event during express check-in (make sure you have proof of registration). Those packets will include your credentials and goody bags.
How Do I Know If My Registration Was Successful?
Once you click the “Finish” button, the system will process your registration.
Next, you will see a summary page that has your confirmation number. You will also receive a bounce back email confirming your registration. Hang onto your confirmation number! If you don’t get that confirmation number immediately, please check to make sure your email address is correct. Any other issues, please email info@GOJBJ.com or call 850-775-1069.
Are Pets Allowed at the Event?
We love our four-legged family members, but for safety reasons and because of venue restrictions, we are only permitted to allow service animals into the event.
Where Can I Park My Trailer(s)?
Some of our lodging partners will provide trailer parking areas. Please visit our lodging partner’s page for more information.
Is Alcohol Allowed at the Event?
No outside alcohol or other beverages are allowed into the venue; however, your favorite drinks will be available in the 4×4 Saloon in the vendor village.
If I Don’t Have a Jeep, Can I Still Come to the Event?
Yes!! All Jeep enthusiasts are welcome, however, if you are not registering a Jeep into the event, you will have to enter the EAST entrance and purchase a daily pass for $15 (kids under 12 free).